Cyclist friends, "Bienvenue Vélo" has been designed for you. Choosing a "Bienvenue Vélo" establishment means choosing places where it is good to stop and where the hosts are happy to see you arriving by bike.You will recognize the "Bienvenue Vélo" establishments by the sticker with the logo affixed to the entrance of the establishment, they are all located at most 5 km from a cycle network. This label is synonymous with adapted services and equipment to the specific needs and expectations of cycle tourists. You will find below what to prepare for your cycling holiday from our guest rooms. Good to know: La Gaume is ideal for cycle tourism, with its country lanes and its -flats! If you usually ride on level ground, an electric bicycle may be more comfortable.
- Lorraine Gaumaise route (cyclo): Loop n ° 2 ""L'Orval"" - https://randos.lorraine-gaumaise.com/fr/circuits.html
- Gallor (VTC): Loop n ° 3 - https://www.visitgaume.be/se-balader-a-velo/LOD-01-0AVJ-2MJE&type=11/
- Bucolic walks: Walk n ° 23 ""Bucolic nightingale"" - https://www.visitgaume.be/se-balader-a-pied/LOD-01-0AVJ-661K&type=11/
- SI Tintigny walks: n ° 7, 8 and 9
- We have also created an exclusive itinerary for you from our establishment to Orval, returning via the Jean-Claude Servais trail: a nice loop of about 45 km, with very few busy roads, and a few points of interest. . tasty!
Rental and repair
We can recommend several rental shops.
In case of a problem, we provide you with a small maintenance equipment. For the biggest pips, the Starbike store, in Tintigny is well equipped.
We put our garage at your disposal to guarantee the safety of your bike. No bikes in the rooms!